Frequently Asked Questions
Where are your storage spaces located?
Local Locker is proud to offer storage in the following locations:
- East Village at 441 East 12th Street (corner of 12th Street and Avenue A)
- Upper West Side at 451 Columbus Ave (Columbus between 81st and 82nd)
- 100 Riverside Boulevard Garage (64th and Riverside Blvd garage)
- Soho at 129 Grand Street (Corner of Grand and Crosby)
- Brooklyn Heights at 186 Montague Street
- Harlem at 1473 5th Ave (Corner of 119th and 5th Ave)
How do I get access to the space?
Once you reserve a unit online, we will provide you with your 7:00 AM - 9:30 PM access code.
Can I see the space before I sign-up?
Yes, of course. Book a tour here. Alternatively, call or email and we will provide a tour at your convenience.
How am I billed?
Once you move-in, Local Locker begins billing automatically each month.
How can I store my stuff today?
You can sign your lease electronically, receive an electronic access code, and store today! Just make sure to pick up a lock!
And you offer bike storage?
That's right. We have an area specifically dedicated to bike storage. All you need to do is bring your own lock!